Riggs, Ellsworth, & Porter
Please Call :480-539-9400
All personal injury, criminal defense, and family law cases that come through the Mesa, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Snowflake, and Show Low, Arizona, Riggs Ellsworth & Porter offices are handled by attorneys who are dedicated to the success of your case. Significant time is spent on each case, as well as getting to know each client. We pride ourselves on extensive client contact, skilled representation, and unsurpassed integrity.
The attorneys at Riggs Ellsworth & Porter assist clients who have been wronged or who are in need of legal assistance in the following areas:
Currently, Riggs Ellsworth & Porter is an eight attorney Arizona law firm focusing on three specific areas of statewide practice: personal injury, family law, and criminal defense. Our main office is located in Mesa, Arizona with three additional offices located in Show Low, Snowflake, and Queen Creek.
The objective of Riggs Ellsworth & Porter is to provide aggressive and skilled representation while providing compassionate legal counsel. Our legal skills and experience effectively level the playing field in our areas of practice.
Riggs Ellsworth & Porter Locations:
• The Mesa location of Riggs Ellsworth & Porter is centrally located in the East Valley at Higley and US 60 (Superstition Freeway). For more information or to schedule an appointment contact the Mesa office at 800-777-8529 or 480-539-9400
• The Show Low location of Riggs Ellsworth & Porter is located in the heart of town at the busiest intersection: highway 260 (White Mountain Road) and US 60 (Deuce of Clubs). For more information or to schedule an appointment contact the Show Low office at 928-537-3228.
• The Snowflake location of Riggs Ellsworth & Porter is centrally located on Main Street (AZ-77) in the former Post Office just North of the Snowflake Justice court. For more information or to schedule an appointment contact the Snowflake office at 928-536-6780.
• The Queen Creek location of Riggs Ellsworth & Porter is located near down town Queen Creek at the southeast corner of Ocotillo Road and Rittenhouse Road. For more information or to schedule an appointment contact the Queen Creek office at 480-779-4488.
Michael R. Ellsworth is a partner with Riggs Ellsworth & Porter. He works out of the Show Low office. Michael focuses primarily in the field of family law.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI / DWI
- Auto Accidents
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
Juris Doctorate Degree
Washburn University in Topeka, KS, 2003
Master's Degree: Educational Leadership
Northern Arizona University, 1997
Bachelor of Science Degree: Education
Arizona State University, 1994
State Bar of Arizona, 2004
Arizona State Bar Association Member
Please Call :480-539-9400