Michael Morse, PC.
Counties served:
Visit Law Firm Website Success Stories
Michael Morse, PC.
Michael Morse

25657 Southfield Road
Southfield MI 48075
(248) 350-9050

 Send Email
  Visit Website

If you have been injured in anyway while in an automobile, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, or were a pedestrian involved in an accident, contact us for your free consultation to find out exactly what kind of case you have. There are many resources available to you and you could be entitled to receive thousands of dollars every month.

Am I entitled to money for my pain and suffering after an accident?
You are entitled to money for pain and suffering if:
  1. The other driver was more than 50% at fault for the accident, or you are a passenger in a motor vehicle and you suffer from a "serious impairment of a body function, or a serious and permanent disfigurement or death."
  2. A physician indicates that the accident was more likely than not the cause of your injuries.
  3. You did not intentionally cause the accident, and
  4. You were not the driver/owner of an uninsured automobile involved in the accident.

How do I know if I suffered serious impairment of a body function or serious and permanent disfigurement?
The seriousness of your injury must be validated by a physician and usually includes diagnostic tests. Most importantly, the injury must significantly affect your life. Courts look to see how long you were off work and what activities you can no longer do. If you continue to work after your accident and your activities are not significantly altered, then you are probably not suffering from a serious impairment of a body function. If you have scarring from the accident, an experienced attorney can evaluate whether or not you have a serious and permanent disfigurement. A claim must be filed within three years of the date of the accident, or if the injury is to a minor, before the minor’s 19th birthday. Contact us or complete our free online consultation today to find out just what you are entitled to receive and how to get maximum compensation for your pain and suffering.

About Michael Morse:

Michael J. Morse is a personal injury attorney with offices located in Southfield Michigan. He began his education at the University of Arizona where he earned a bachelors of science in business. To continue his college career he graduated in 1992 with honors, and a Juris Doctor Degree from the University of Detroit School of Law, emphasizing his studies on automobile, motorcycle, and truck accident insurance claims. Prior to founding Michael J. Morse P.C., Michael was employed with a medium sized personal injury law firm. Since the opening of the firm in September of 1995, Michael J. Morse has increased the staff of employees to 10 times its original number. Michael frequently lectures on automobile claims around the State. He is an executive board member of the Michigan Trial Lawyers Association, a respected member of the State Bar of Michigan and the American Trial Lawyers Association. In addition to serving as legal counsel to his clients, Michael also serves as a case evaluator and arbitrator in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties.

Further, Michael has recently been asked to be an adjunct professor at University of Detroit-Mercy School of Law starting in September, 2005. M. Morse will teach firm management.

Michigan auto accident attorney

Cities served:
Select a city
Personal Injury Lawyers Brain Injuries Spinal Cord Injuries
Quadriplegia and Paraplegia Back Injuries Ruptured & Herniated Disks
Bulging Disk Neck Injuries Dog Bites
Toxic Mold Product Liability Fire Accidents
Trucking Accidents Boating Accidents Car Accidents
Plane Crashes Medical Malpractice Motorcycle Accidents
Wrongful Death Personal Injury Lawsuits Testimonial
 RSS Feeds  |  Articles  |  Jobs  |  Leads
SiteMap | Attorney Registration | PI Case Laws
| Personal Injury Lawyers Directory | Success Stories | Press Releases
Copyright © 2005. “National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (NAPIL)”. All rights reserved.
By using the system, you agree to TERMS OF SERVICE