Severe Injury Attorneys
The Attorneys of F. Harrison Green Co., LPA have for several decades represented thousands of seriously injured individuals and their families throughout Ohio and Indiana. The firm is able to expertly evaluate medical injuries and pursue wrongful death claims by providing sophisticated legal services for almost any type of injury.
Laws regarding wrongful death cases are complex and include many facets of law. It is vital to surviving family members to seek the advice of experienced wrongful death lawyers to protect your rights and those of your loved ones.
Call 513-769-0840 or fill out our contact form today to arrange a free confidential appointment!
The Attorneys handle five very closely related areas of law:
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Civil Rights - Employment
- Legal Malpractice
- Personal Injury
For Frequently Asked Questions
Click on State of Interest - OHIO -- INDIANA
The firm strives to satisfactorily meet your objectives and goals. They focus on the catastrophic personal toll caused by the negligence, carelessness, and recklessness of others so that judges, juries and insurance adjusters understand the need to fully and fairly compensate you, the victim, for all aspects of your losses.
In order to represent you in the best possible manner, the Lawyers handling these serious injury cases have developed a strong understanding of the human anatomy and how it responds to an injury and with the aid of qualified experts are able to forcefully present your case. Therefore, through experience and education, they are able to expertly evaluate injuries and successfully pursue claims on your behalf.
This team of Lawyers, paralegals, and investigators effectively works to level the playing field against the vast resources of insurance companies by putting their experience and proven techniques to work, including:
- early investigation
- careful review of medical records
- assisting and directing clients to appropriate, supporting medical providers
- thoroughly evaluating economic and emotional losses
- While proving a physical, emotional, or cognitive injury can be difficult, their experienced and knowledgeable attorneys and staff are able to undertake difficult cases and prevail, convincing skeptics of the merits of a claim via credible, trustworthy evidence and objective test findings. They are committed to protecting their client's rights and have repeatedly demonstrated their ability to succeed in the most challenging and complex wrongful death cases.
The firm provides sophisticated and innovative legal services for almost any type of injury. They not only handle obvious injury claims, but also pursue the more challenging and less obvious injuries arising from:
- motor vehicle accidents
- motorcycle accidents
- pedestrian accidents
- swimming and diving accidents
- boating accidents
- premises liability (slip and fall) accidents
- traumatic brain injury
The attorneys believe that in order to represent you in the best possible manner, they must understand how the human anatomy responds to an injury. Therefore, through experience, education and the aid of experts the firm is able to expertly evaluate your medical injuries and pursue personal injury claims on your behalf.
Call 513-769-0840 or fill out our personal injury contact form today to arrange a free confidential appointment!