Kohn Law Office
Call : 760-721-8182
SAN DIEGO PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
If you or a loved one has been injured due to the misdeeds or negligence of another, you may have legal recourse to help you get your life back on track. Many victims experience a number of negative effects after an accident. Financial debt from medical bills and time taken off work to recover are just the tip of the iceberg. Emotional and mental stress, as well as physical pain and suffering, can take a toll on your livelihood and your future.
As the founder of Kohn Law Office, Attorney Kohn runs his personal injury practice with your best interest in mind. He can help fight for your right to compensation. Call him today at (760) 301-5456 to schedule your free initial consultation.
CASES ATTORNEY KOHN HANDLES
Serious injuries resulting from a number of different accidents or dangerous circumstances can result in a huge burden to you and your loved ones. At the Kohn Law Office, Attorney Kohn works hard to seek the compensation you may deserve.
If you’ve been injured in any of the following, contact the firm:
Further, if you’ve experienced any of the following injuries due to negligence or wrongdoing, you may be entitled to compensation:
Even during the worst, such as if a loved one was involoved in an accident that caused their wrongful death, an experienced personal injury lawyer can help. Attorney Kohn enjoys the personal and professional satisfaction that comes from helping injured people obtain full and fair compensation and believes that a successful case resolution is only achieved if the client is satisfied with the result. Further, a satisfied client is one who is fully informed about the applicable law, facts, and available options.
You Don’t Pay Unless He Recovers
Among some of the many reasons why Attorney Kohn is set apart from other San Diego lawyers is that he works hard to help you recover damages. With 24/7 availability and a focus on your satisfaction, he handles each case himself and doesn’t pass them off to another staff member.
Call : 760-721-8182
ATTORNEY RUSSELL S. KOHN
AN EXPERIENCED PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
As the founder of the Kohn Law Office, Attorney Kohn has limited his practice to representing injured victims in personal injury matters since 1987. Mr. Kohn is a lawyer for people, and does not represent businesses, corporations or insurance companies. He enjoys the personal and professional satisfactions that comes from helping injured people obtain full and fair compensation. He is a lawyer who empathizes with this clients, and takes the time to understand the unique effects of the injuries to the specific lifestyle of each client.
As an attorney for people, Mr. Kohn is attentive and responsive to his clients. Each client's case is personally handled by him, rather than by paralegals or office staff. He believes that a successful resolution of a case is only achieved if the client is satisfied with the result. He also believes that a satisfied client is one who is fully informed about the applicable law, facts, and available options. For this reason, Mr. Kohn is always accessible to his clients by phone and office visits. He is trustworthy, experienced, and aggressive.
Attorney Russell S. Kohn attended the University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona where he obtained his Bachelor's Degree in accounting in 1981 and his Juris Doctor Degree in 1984. He was admitted to practice law in Arizona in 1984 and in California in 1985.
The experience and integrity he brings to each case has earned Mr. Kohn extensive recognition among his peers, including the distinction of being among the top 5% of attorneys endorsed by Super Lawyers® Magazine in 2008 due to outstanding achievement. He was also elected by his peers as President of the Bar Association of Northern San Diego County for 2004, and was thereafter elected to a three-year term as a director of the San Diego County Bar Association in 2005.
For many years, Russell Kohn has had the distinction and privilege of acting as a temporary judge for the San Diego Superior Court presiding over personal injury settlement conferences, as well as small claims and traffic court cases. As of November 2015, he has been honored to be appointed to serve on the Board of Directors of the North County Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service Program. In this position, he is able to advance public access to the judicial system.
Attorney Kohn’s professional associations and memberships include:
- State Bar of California, Member
- State Bar of Arizona, Member (presently inactive)
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Director, 2006 - 2008
- Bar Association of Northern San Diego County, President, 2004;
- Board of Directors, 2001 - 2003; Personal Injury Section, Chair, 1996 - 1998
- San Diego County Superior Court, Arbitrator and Judge-Pro-Tem
- Board of Directors of the North County Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service Program
A Reputation for Outstanding Service
Attorney Kohn has built a reputation for professional service based on his skill and knowledge as a hardworking legal professional.
His published decisions include:
- Don R. Hemphill v. Wright Family, LLC; et al., Fourth Appellate District, Division One, D065462, February 25, 2015 (Allowing injured tenant to recover attorney fees against negligent landlord)
He has been a featured speaker on many occasions, including:
- Speaker, “Settlement Demands and Settlements in Multiparty Cases,” Personal Injury Section of the North County Bar Association, February 10, 2015
- Speaker, “An Introduction to and Roundtable Regarding Underinsured/Uninsured Motorist Arbitration,” Personal Injury Section of the North County Bar Association, July 8, 2014
- “How to Win a Soft Tissue Injury Trial,” National Business Institute, April 23, 2003
- “Personal Injury, People's Law School,” North County Bar Assn., 2002
This professional history has awarded the following honors:
- Super Lawyers®list, 2007
- Member, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Top Lawyers of San Diego, San Diego Magazine, 2014 and 2015
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- AVVO Rating of 10.0 Superb
To learn more about how the Kohn Law Office can help you in your personal injury case, contact the firm online or call (760) 301-5456 to schedule a free consultation.
Call : 760-721-8182